For the Lok Sabha election 2019 the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has released its manifesto on Monday in the name of the Sankalp Patra. In the presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP President Amit Shah and Home Minister Rajnath Singh have made several important election promises in this Sankalp Patra. Among them, it is important to find out all the possibilities for the construction of Ram Temple and to eliminate Article 35A, which gives special status to Jammu and Kashmir. BJP also made important election promises in its manifesto in 2014. Learn about it here …
BJP’s key Election Promises of 2019:
- Regarding the Ram temple, we repeat the resolution, explore all the possibilities. They want to make Ram temple as soon as possible.
- All farmers will get the benefit of the Kisan Samman Nidhi. For loans up to Rs 1 lakh on credit card, no interstate will be available for 5 years.
- Pension will be given to small and marginal farmers. All farmers will get the benefits of the Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- Spend Rs.25 lakh crores for rural area development
- Farmers will get pension facility after 60 years of age
- The National Merchant Commission will be formed. Pensions will be provided to small shopkeepers.
- The Citizenship Amendment Bill will be implemented in the whole country. Will seek out all the possibilities for building Ram temple
- There is a complete commitment to nationalism, zero tolerance for terrorism.
- We will ensure that every person gets banking service available in 5 km
- Will make Triple Takal illegal by making a law against it
- The special status granted to Jammu and Kashmir and Article 35A & 35A will end.
- Bring 10 million hectares of agricultural land under micro irrigation The target of completing the remaining 68 projects by December 2019.
2014 BJP’s Major Election Promises:
- Employment of 20 million youth every year throughout the country.
- Task Force to bring back black money deposited abroad.
- To start fast bullets train among major cities.
- Construction of Ram Mandir and Ram Setu protection in Ayodhya.
- Zero Tolerance Policy Against Terrorism.
- To end Article 370 giving special status to Jammu and Kashmir.
- Changing the 100 cities across the country and turning them into ‘smart city’
- Farmers doubled their support cost of support to the farmers.
- Settlement of cases of MPs and legislators accused of corruption in one year
- Making special courts for cases of black money and hoarding.
- Everybody has a permanent home, connecting every village to the Internet.
- Providing water to all the farms through ‘Pradhan Mantri Sichai Yojana’.
- Protection of the Ganga, the preservation of historical buildings and ancient languages.