The management of human resources is an important function of any organization. It covers the management of people in organizations from a macro perspective, that is, the management of people in the form of a collective relationship between management and employees. At the end of the course you can: Define Human Resources Management (HRM), Explain the Scope of Human Resources Management, Describe Processes in Human Resources Management, Explain the Skills of HR Professionals, Explain the Role of HRM in Performance Management Explain the hiring and retention strategies followed by organizations, explain human resources planning, explain how HRM manages employee performance, explain contractor management, explain strategic management of human resources, explain what is the global management of human resources, explain what is the human resource Information system and a list of the tips for an effective HRM.
Who is the target Audience?
- This course is good for management students and students who want to learn about human resource management.
- No prior knowledge is required.
- Explain and define what is human resources management (HRM)
- Explain the scope of human resources management
- Describe the processes in HRM
- Explain the role of human resources management in performance management
- Explain the recruitment and retention strategies followed by organizations
- Learn about the skills required for human resources professionals
- Explain the strategic management of human resources
- List the tips for effective HRM.
Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management
- HR and Business Strategy
- Talent Management
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Performance
- Compensation Management
- Rewards and Recognition
- Organizational Culture
- Workplace Diversity
- Industrial Relations
- Dispute Resolution
- Ethical Issues
- Audit and Evaluation
- HRM – eHRM
- Small Scale Units