We all recognize that AdSense discourse ads are best-paying Ad program for Bloggers. Though, I even have already shared my tutorial on: Create Adsense account however question remains the same: a way to get Adsense account approval for BlogSpot bloggers, are best-paying. Google AdSense have some strict account approval policies, and one in every of them is web log ought to be six months previous. Though, it’s not continuously true, and if you’ve got created a high quality web site, you can get an approved AdSense account easily.
The major drawback is for BlogSpot bloggers, for a few reasons Google AdSense, doesn’t entertain BlogSpot bloggers. one in every of the foremost common reason BlogSpot bloggers get is Issue with page sort. One simple thanks to get AdSense account with a BlogSpot web log is grabbed a custom domain, produce an expert Email address and apply for AdSense account. This works, in 70% of cases. But, just in case if you don’t have cash to pay on a site, here could be a free trick which is able to get you an AdSense account approval with co.cc domain.
There is an easy trick that you’ll use to urge your AdSense account approved for Blogspot domain quickly.
If your BlogSpot account have decent variety of post (minimum 20+) then it’s simple to urge your AdSense account approved. If you’ve got personal domain and host possibilities of AdSense approval are terribly high.
Now the question is:
How to get Adsense account approval for BlogSpot blog:
- Buy a custom name.
- Use Google apps to make a site specific email address.
- Add pages like concerning, Contact
- Ensure you use a clean BlogSpot style. Here square measure few free BlogSpot templates.
- Have atleast 10-15 literate web log posts.
- Ensure you don’t use copyright pictures. Here you’ll notice sites to transfer free pictures. If you’ve got derived pictures from Google search, return & delete it from your web log.
- Ensure your sidebar appearance clean & skilled.
- Apply for AdSense & enjoy!
Even I got my AdSense account approved when nearly eight re-submission.