The best way to deal with the flu is to prevent it. The best way to prevent swine flu is to get an annual flu shot. Other easy ways to prevent swine flu include washing your hands often with soap or hand sanitizer, not touching your nose, mouth or eyes (the virus can survive on surfaces such as phones and tables) large gatherings when swine flu is seasonal.
Here are some easy tips you can follow to keep the flu away
1. Tulsi Leaves: Have five properly washed tulsi leaves (basil) each morning. It is known that Tulsi has a number of therapeutic properties. It helps in strengthening your immunity.
flu season These tricks can help you stay away from the flu this flu season.
2. Pranayam: Make Pranayam every day and go jogging in the morning / walk regularly to keep throat and lungs in good condition. Even in small steps, it will work wonders for your body’s resistance against all those diseases that attack the nose, throat and lungs, in addition to staying in shape.
3. Canopy: You can have a small piece of camphor. Adults can swallow it with water while children can take it along with food. Remember that camphor should not be taken every day, but only once every season, or once a month.
4. Citrus: You should eat citrus rich in vitamin C per day, especially amla.
5. Garlic: Take two pods of raw garlic first thing in the morning for swallowing with warm water. Your immunity will be strengthened.
6. Haldi: Take a glass of warm or warm milk every night with a small measure of haldi (turmeric).
7. Aloe Vera: The thick, long leaves of aloe vera cactus have an odorless gel. A teaspoon of this gel taken with water every day can work wonders not only for your skin and joint pains but also increase immunity. Finally, always wash your hands with hot water and soap daily as often as possible. Also, encourage your children to do the same. Orange oil is also a natural decongestanr. It can spread or rub on the feet.
The cold and the cough do not forgive anyone. Being sick even when you are at home can be problematic and irritating. Pain in the body along with fever, sore throat, chills and nasal congestion may be enough to make someone feel miserable. There are a number of home remedies that can alleviate your symptoms and get back to normal.